Step inside our homes, where vacation is actually relaxing!
Hospitality: Whether it’s the fresh baked goods you find after check in or the cozy throw blanket—always within arm’s reach, we’ve done our best to think of everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Multi-generational: Whether it’s lounging on the porch for our older guests, the kayaks and rope swing near the pond for the adventurous teens, or chasing fireflies for the toddlers—there’s something to do for everyone.
Comfortable: From the cozy, plush beds and spacious dining areas with seating for all, to the warm aesthetic of our decor, we’ve created a space that lets you breathe out the stresses of life as you relax and settle in.
Nostalgic: The space we’ve created evokes the good old days—back before our lives became too busy with jobs, technology, and a phone that never stops buzzing. This is your place to slow down and reconnect with the people who are most important in your life.
As soon as you walk in the door, you can relax, knowing that you’ve picked the right place. With more than enough room for kids and parents to spread out and roam, the pressure is off to please everyone.
Because our properties have kept kids in mind, families are able to let go of the anxiety of their small children accidently breaking something, or even worse, being bored. And because of it’s secluded location, you know that you’ll spend time with family without having to worry about sharing your space with strangers.
Letting go of this anxiety is what makes staying at our properties feel like a home away from home- your family’s place. Because ultimately, vacations are supposed to be relaxing.
○ From toddlers to seniors, they’re looking for a place to gather as a family and reconnect over family meals, nights by the fire, and having fun together.
○ Their main focus is creating a great experience for everyone, so they’re looking for amenities, not only that they enjoy, but that every member of their family will enjoy as well.
○ Even your teenager will be impressed.
○ They want a place to stay that feels inviting, relaxing, and comfortable, but also provides the amenities they expect—like a fully stocked kitchen, comfortable beds, and things to do nearby. Perhaps they are celebrating a bachelorette weekend, or reconnecting after time spent apart.
○ They are interested in exploring nearby shops/in town experience more than the other audience personas. “Things to do” include….
Wineries – Bakeries – Coffee shops – Amish shops – Thrift shops – Hiking trails – Dennison Train Depot – Zoar Village
○ Do you have a wedding or bachelor party? There is plenty of room. They are drawn to the air hockey, arcade games, and appreciate having the TV.
○ The outdoor amenities are tops- the fire pit and activities like hiking, fishing, and being on the pond
○ “Things to Do” include….
NFL Hall of Fame – Cheese Houses – Hiking trails – Golfing – Atwood Lake
Susan Mc Ryan