Last modified: August 5, 2022
Your Family’s Place LLC (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.yourfamilysplace.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* On this Website.
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
* When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
* Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
* By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
* That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as; and/or
* About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
* From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any of our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
* Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
* Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
* Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
* Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
* Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
* Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* To present our Website and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business[ and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Your Family’s Place, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Your Family’s Place, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
* To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.] For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Your Family’s Place, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.